Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What Gay Guys Think About Vaginas



I have to say, this video struck me both funny and telling at the same time. It was funny because of a lot of the reactions and comments the guys in it made. It was telling for the same reasons.

As a gay guy, I don't honestly ever really think about vaginas. To be perfectly honest, I think they are weird--in both function and look. I'm sure if I had a vagina I would think differently, but as I do not, this is just how I feel. They have absolutely no appeal to me.

Even so, like some of the guys in this video, I do appreciate that particular part of human anatomy, recognizing that indeed they do serve a great specific purpose for sustaining humanity.

What do you think? And if we flip this around, what do lesbians think about penises?

No comments: